Re: TI-H: Demolition Calc

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Demolition Calc

Well, you're dilusional (sp?) Why are you even trying to bash
hotline? Hinkley is a god. IS there anything better? I use it because
of the community (NOT those cheesy servers like M, SOSUeME,
BoffoMac, and such) Servers Like JADE, MacAmp, KSA and such

At approximately 2:44 PM -0500 on the day Earth People call 12/19/98,
you declared:

> Oh yea.. I forgot about that part... One day some Hinkley person went into
> a channel on IRC called warez... after downloading tons of megs of files,
> he soon realized that the reason they weren't executing was that the
> software was for PC's... so a pissed hinkly went off and developed Hotline!
> At first it was for porn trade, but also included Macwarez...

---
I pledge allegiance to the Mac of Apple Computer Incorporated, and to
the developers for which it stands, one platform, under Jobs,
indestructible, with creativity and multimedia for all.

Follow-Ups: References: