Re: Re(2): TI-H: mind vs. computer

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Re(2): TI-H: mind vs. computer

> The computer would have no reason to go into "evil" mode. If it reads every
> piece of literature it would understand that if IT were in our shoes (hehe!
> a computer in shoes!) then it would want to live in freedom.

"The Computer wore Tennis Shoes" its a movie.

> So since the
> computer would think logically, then it would be able to possibly help in
> every way it could. It would always be "happy" and it would also have
> feelings toward death and birth etc. Logically, the computer would either
> see it as "This is the survival of the fitest and the computers and humans
> must fight the enemies to survive (AIDS, meteorites, etc.) and we cannot
> afford to give birth to this many humans, so off with their heads!" or it
> will see it as "There is no point to living and we should all just kill
> ourselves since the universe will collapse on itself sooner or later and we
> will go no where" or it will see it some other way, but EITHER way,
> computers know best! If they find it logical to kill the human race... so
> be it :)

Data makes and excellent model for what we should do first. Why dont
we all start making a proto? I am willing to risk everyone :)
---
I pledge allegiance to the Mac of Apple Computer Incorporated, and to
the developers for which it stands, one platform, under Jobs,
indestructible, with creativity and multimedia for all.

Follow-Ups: References: