RE: Re(2): TI-H: mind vs. computer

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: Re(2): TI-H: mind vs. computer

Super Llama

A Human brain can learn anything you feed into it, as long as you work at it
enough.  Id say it has about 52 Pedabytes (Pedabyte = 1,000 Terabytes If I
remember correctly), but only 10% of that is accessible at any time.
Everything probably takes up the same amount of space, because the brain
probably uses about a 512 Bit File System. I'd say it has about a 2-3TB
"Scratch Pad" Or "Cache" to store the various information you collect during
the day, and If it was important it will be filed somewhere, if it isn't it
will be thrown away (e.g. like what you had for lunch on December 29th,
1986) or something like that.  I would also say the Brain has a 2.9
Pedahertz Processor because of all of the things it controls without you
even knowing.  It could learn to multiply 20-digit numbers, if you worked at
it, considering the smartest person ever known (can't remember his name,
because it wasn't important) only used 12-16% of his brain.  Of course know
one how to truly measure the size of a brains "Hard Drive" so it is based on
the average (a "retard" uses 7-8% of his brain).  The brain is also as FUZZ
said able to anticipate things and interpret them in a decent manner.  And
with proper practice can even teach you to keep your mouth shut when you
should.

Just my two cents,

Super Llama

(Did anyone ever notice we are the most O.T. list on the ticalc.org page?)

|listen.to/yankovic
|ICQ: 3512251

Follow-Ups: References: