Re: TI-H: Batteries

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Batteries

Solar is cost effective... PV's are cheap if you know where to get em. I've
seen quality PV's for as low as USD8,00 for 6V 300mAh... That would charge
your calc batteries in approx. one hour. Not bad considering you don't have
to charge very often... unless you use your calc as an internet server =)