RE: TI-H: are we ever ON topic? =) (not a complaining message... i ne

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: TI-H: are we ever ON topic? =) (not a complaining message... i need info)

Thats what I mean, I think. This makes VJ++ useless and most java
programs for windows will not run without MS's Special brand on Java.
And did you notice Sun is now allowing other companies to do what MS
did with Java2?

At approximately 8:28 PM -0800 on the day Earth People call 12/9/98,
you declared:

> You're wrong.  They just had to modify the code in their Java VM to be
> compliant w/ Sun's spec.  See News.com for more details.  Do a search for
> "java sun microsoft court"

---
I pledge allegiance to the Mac of Apple Computer Incorporated, and to
the developers for which it stands, one platform, under Jobs,
indestructible, with creativity and multimedia for all.