Re(2): TI-H: proc tech (OT)

t;Well later Intel will go 4096bit and no one will care... It is amazing >that >in 10 years we will look back and say "wow, we were hyped over 1GHz and >15GB >of HDD space", having (a?)Hz computers and Terrabytes of space. By then TI >calcs will run 300MHz RISC processors and they will have 1GB of memory. > yeah, and they'll fit in our noses so we can cheat on tests by linking the computer to our brains via our fingers FUZZ David Norelid Posse in effect, yo ------------------- listen.to/yankovic ICQ: 3512251