Re: TI-H: Hacked! (sort of)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Hacked! (sort of)

You spouted:
>I declared:
>>
>> I already have [BO] installed, with a PW of course
>
>Really? Whats your IP as of now :)

193.1.1.25, Do your worst :)

(Check my headers for the IP address BTW, hotmail
always tries to put it in.  You will find the IP
address of the corporate proxy server I believe).

Question about BO, I have it installed with a password,
on a wierd port number, but seeing as the people who wrote
it are not 'trusted', and I didn't compile my own version
(assuming SC is availble), I don't know that there is not
backdoor into Back Orifice (would that make it front door?? ;).

Anybody know if it has one?

Sure is neat to be able to redirect a command.com session
to a telnet session, makes remote administration much easier.

DK