RE: TI-H: USB Graphlink?

I don't know.. the documentation to the DDK is freely available on
Microsoft's web site.. but I never got to look for the include files for
ASM.

I was looking into it for an IR project that needs relatively low latency
(400 us) access to comm interrupts, but I don't feel like teaching myself
X86 asm just for this project.. I already have found code for a pic-based
decoder that sends the data in the form of standard serial data, so the FIFO
can buffer it..