Re: TI-H: Re: Speedy Calc...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Re: Speedy Calc...

In a message dated 12/2/98 5:09:28 PM Central Standard Time,
rosyna@earthlink.net writes:

> Rob, please do not compare a Mac running At Ease to a real mac, I bet thats
>  why everyone thinks they suck. And here is a real lesson: Never burn a CD
>  without checking the files first, I screwed up track 3 royaly.
>  > I run a 95 PC and it crashes less than any Mac I've ever worked with.
>  > (Although, the Macs I've worked with are education ones, you know, with
>  > morons running them on a WAN.)

I know At Ease Macs aren't any good and don't show the potential of a mac, and
you are correct, that IS why everyone thinks they suck.  There are people in
my school who don't even know what Finder is (the other crappy-but-not-quite-
as-crappy part of a standard mac) and say that macs suck.  By the way, I don't
think Macs suck, I just think PCs are better, and I don't wanna get into an
argument about it.  Oh yeah, the iMac is cool if it's on a network.

Rob Hornick