Re: TI-H: Quality Education... MY TAX MONEY!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Quality Education... MY TAX MONEY!

>From: "Jon Olson" <morph@jmss.com>
>Well...that's more than 10 times the number of people in my school. >
>From: Grant Stockly <gussie@alaska.net>
>>:) - Service the HS where I go has about 2,300 people.  Is that a lot
oc
>>people compared to the lower 48?

My senior class was about 25 people.  Entire highschool was less
around 150 or so.  My mothers graduating class was a mind-boggeling
850, and her last name started with a 'V'. They were there for
several hours waiting their turn to walk across the stage.  By
the time they got up there 90% of the audiance had already left
(just as well tho, they had been having water gun fights while
they waited their turn :)

DK