Re: TI-H: Re: Speedy Calc...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Re: Speedy Calc...

Rob, please do not compare a Mac running At Ease to a real mac, I bet thats
why everyone thinks they suck. And here is a real lesson: Never burn a CD
without checking the files first, I screwed up track 3 royaly.

> I run a 95 PC and it crashes less than any Mac I've ever worked with.
> (Although, the Macs I've worked with are education ones, you know, with
> morons
> running them on a WAN.)

---
I pledge allegiance to the Mac of Apple Computer Incorporated, and to the
developers for which it stands, one platform, under Jobs, indestructible,
with creativity and multimedia for all.