Re: TI-H: Re: PIC/AVR

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Re: PIC/AVR

I'm not talking about what the PIC can do, I'm talking about what the Calc
can't do.  You need to read the mail more correctly.

The AVR is, and if you knew anything about them, the processor that people
are using these days.  PICs are good, but more expensive.  I know a ton
about PICs fyi, I started out on them and made an ethernet controler with
PING for one

I know my stuff...  So go look at Sparcs at www.ebay.com.  They are only
about $300.