Re: TI-H: Re: PIC/AVR

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Re: PIC/AVR

Example?  There are (I'll say this again) tons of AVR recources on the net
and plenty of source code.

My friend doesn't know much about LCDs, or AVRs, but he was able to program
LCDs.

Its not that hard (if you've ever gotten within eyesight of the docs...
You can't learn anything unless you are willing, which I don't think you
are...

Here...  Apply data to the data port.  apply the right bit to the RS line
(do we want the command or data register).  Then apply bit to RW line (do
we want to read or write) then strobe line E for about 200ms.

That was hard!  And I did a bad job of describing it...

This is getting old, go reasearch all this stuff before...

Grant

(btw, pottymouth!)