Re: RE: TI-H: Re: Speedy Calc...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: RE: TI-H: Re: Speedy Calc...

Well if you get a Wide Area Distrution, then you could have like 20 people
build them, and then setup some fairly reasonable prices. Also, I mean that
not everyone can setup the LCD screen and make it work... We'll see... I
could make one (supposing your schematics worked), but I'm just too damn
lazy and I have so many things to do.

> >I'm sorry, I never refered to YOU as a Mac freak. I was referring to
that
> >Rhajaja person or whoever.
>
> Sorry dude.  :(
>
> >Once again, I am not an EE. So your schematics are worthless to me, and
many
> >others, if they aren't completed...
>
> They are completed, and its not something you should do unless you
> understand them.  There are many people who have built them, and are on
the
> dev team.
>
> >just take a look at the mp3 portable
> >newsgroup list on your BBS. All of those people are wondering how they
can
> >get complete schematics when all they can do is use a soldering iron.
>
> Yes.  And they e-mail me saying "I'm in 6/7th grade and I know nothing
> about electroncis.  Will you make one for me?".
>
> I'm not in the 'Make a kit, user screwes up $100 kit and expects a money
> return.'.  And I can't offer prebuilt ones since I have to make atleast
> 1,000 at a time.
>
> I'm almost done with parts list, PCB, and other things to widen the scope
> of users and experience.  It takes time, which I don't have very much
of...

> Grant

-dan

You standing in line?