Re: TI-H: heh

it is why > >Steve Jobs had to stoop so low to show that G3 was better than PII using > >non-scientific bullshit tests, right? > There are more cockroaches than humans, does that mean roaches are better? > In your words, yes. > Grant Well, just to put it in another way, cockroaches will be around after a global thermonuclear war, and humans will not. In addition, the fact there are far more roaches than humans, means they are more efficent reproducers, and, in addition, humans trying to kill cockroaches is a laugh. Sure humans are better than roaches. But it has absolutely no application to the discussion at hand (about computers). Plus, I could add that "There are more humans than three-toed sloths, and we are better!" Rob Hornick