RE: TI-H: Expander to Computer program

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: TI-H: Expander to Computer program

I don't know who was asking about interest in the Expander 2<->computer
program, but I have a little info here.  I have orders for over 50 Expander
2s, and I'm SURE that almost all of those people would be interested in that
software.  So if you're still wondering whether to make it or not, the
answer is YES!  There are tons of people that could use this software.

Sincerely,

Bruce

--
Bruce Christensen - mailto:bruce@iname.com - ICQ: 12635516