TI-H: :P Internal MEM expansion

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI-H: :P Internal MEM expansion

Its easy.  I've stated it here.  Chris Kalos has stated it here...

I2C memroy chips are as easy to interface to as the ESF chip and they make
some pretty large I2C chips.  Put 4 128k chips inside your calc and forget
about it.  add a small chip that switches the SDA/SCL wires to and from
your WHITE/RED wires so that you can still use your calc.  Then put a
transistor inside your calc so that your expander turns on when ever your
calc is on...

I'm going to make some schematics in protel and list some part numbers.
Then I'm going to use either the EII or the ESF driver and edit it for the
I2C memory chips.  I'm going to post what I make as I go along and I hope
that others will want to add/help/make...

4 128k chips isn't that costly.  Plus, modules would be extremely simple.

Ooo...  Prodigy-Firestarter.mp3 just started playing!  Nice 386!  :)

http://gussie.alaska.net will let a 386 have fun.

Grant