TI-H: USB Link

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI-H: USB Link

i have a GREAT idea.. how about you all move this discussion over to ANOTHER
LIST!
nobody is getting anything out of it. nobody is gonna switch OSs just because
someone on the list says that everyone that uses it sucks...   this
conversation is worse than spamming...    it's just ANNOYING.    nobody CARES
what others think about cpu's they have their own opinions..  if we are going
to go off topic we may as well go off topic with something interesting.
-dave! (sorry for being a bitch)

PS does anyone know of a chip that could be used as the extra chip in the 86
internal memory expansion?