TI-H: HELP!!!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI-H: HELP!!!

HELP!!!!!!

I recently turboed my TI-86.  I desoldered C13, and in its place put
47 pF's worth of capacitors (three in parallel) in series with a
submini slide switch.  That worked perfectly.  To provide power during
testing, I soldered wires to the battery connectors on the PCB.  All
worked well until the wires came loose from the power supply.  When I
put them back in, I did it backwards.  4.5 volts (max. current 300 mA)
hit my calc at reverse polarity.  Now it is completely dead (even with
batteries).  Yes, I checked the contrast.  Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks,
TI86User@yahoo.com