Re: TI-H: Simple lock for TI calculator battery cover!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Simple lock for TI calculator battery cover!

> Removing the batteries wouldnt reset the memory immediatly.  I have a ti92 and
> it holds a charge and thus the memory with absolutly no batteries for well
> into the good part of 2 to 3 hours.  On the 92 there are many ways to clear
> the calc mem with just keystrokes or holding certain keys while putting the
> batteries back in which are almost guarnanteed to work and clear the mem.

mmmm, yeah, it does. Removing the batteries while in the normal
TI-OS would work fine, but it's in the shell (the password prompt, to
be specific) when they would remove my batteries. btw, to
everyone else, it's not a prank, it's to stop them from pranking me! :)

         ,;;
       ,;;'   Jeff Simpson
  ,  ,;;'     fuck@psouth.net
   ';;'       ICQ: 15742956