Re: TI-H: USB Link

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: USB Link

WRONG!!!

There are printers that will run on the iMac's USB port.

HP has two at least, the HP DeskJet 672c, and the 694c

There is the SuperDisk that was made SPECIFICLY for the iMac, and a scanner
exists as well.

Also, the USB according to one distributor is plnned to replace the ADB port,
no the serial or SCSI, however, there is no reason they should have left them
out on the iMac, regardles of how low end it was made to be!

Personaly, i'd love to see Apple replace ADB, since it's rather limited and
annoying (such a minor port not being hot swapable sucks!) USB is, and you'll
be able to probably grab a joystick and plug it in when you need it, but get
it out of the way to type up some paper or something. I have a cool joystick,
but it's base is bigger than my computer! (remember, it's a powerbook). that
thing never get's used, cause I'm too lazy to ever shut down my computer. I
only shut it down when I need to plug something in, or when it crashes, and it
hasn't crashed since the last time I said it crashed, which was months before
when I said it! (:

Richard Piotter
richfile@prairie.lakes.com

The Richfiles TI Hardware and BASIC web page:
http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Lakes/5081/Richfiles.html

Follow-Ups: References: