Re: TI-H: 92 battery pack expander

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: 92 battery pack expander

> Thats what I said.  :)  Have you ever told your brother to hold a spark
> plug while you crank a lawn mower?  :)
>
> >volts don't kill you amps and watts do thats why 60,000 volt stun guns dont
> >kill you
__

YES! YESSSSSS!!!

The funniest part, Is he was stupid enough to do it twice in a row!!! What a
stupid kid!!!

And I thought Beavis and Butt-Head were patheticly stupid!!! This even tops them!!!

Also, the one hand rule is good practice to follow. Probably saved my life
half a dozen times!!! I've been zapped by high frequency AC, and wall outlets,
and even the transformer that powers a CRT in a 14" monitor and also I was
shocked by a cracked CRT (but I think that was a massive static charge). I
have been shocked so many times, I wonder why I can't just run my calc off my
own charge! (:

(for those who don't know, if high curent zaps through your fingers ot your
hand, you might be in pain for a while, but you have a better chance of
actualy living. If that same high current zaps through from one hand to
another, it goes right accross your heart. NOT GOOD!!! can stop it like a
brick wall does to a car!!! that is why you should try to work with one hand
away from anything, so if you do get shocked, its through a hand, and not your
4 chambered, carbon based, muscular, blood pump! (:

Also, just for the hell of it, rubber gloves might be wise for high voltage
work! (:

<sarcasm> I'm going to go plug my calc into a wall outlet now, and lick the
battery case! (:

No I think I'll try a 12.5 kV line instead! (:

does the 92 in TI-92 represent the maximum AMPs?? </sarcasm>

Richard Piotter
richfile@prairie.lakes.com

The Richfiles TI Hardware and BASIC web page:
http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Lakes/5081/Richfiles.html

Follow-Ups: References: