Re: TI-H: USB Link

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: USB Link

> the problem with overclocking is that you have to open up your PC.  and risk
> losing a $300 dollar investment (the CPU.)  not for the faint-hearted, I'm
> good with computers but wouldn't consider doing it...

  (looks over to his three computers two of them with the case open..  and one
without a case [inside a cardboard box] ya know..  I've never blown a CPU,..
though I do offer one piece of information, 3 1/4 inch flops are NOT hot
swappable..   [don't that suck]  :)

In fact after about 5 years of continually screwing with my computers.   They only
things I've blown are a motherboard, and a flop drive.

Pellaeon
_pellaeon@geocities.com
http://surf.to/pellaeon