RE: TI-H: TI-83 Infrared or RF Transmiter/Receiver

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: TI-H: TI-83 Infrared or RF Transmiter/Receiver

I am working on one for my school project in electronics. Right now I am
using some
logic to control whether the transmit or receive part of the circuit is
active for each wire.
It is going to use Frequency Shift Keying to convert the ones and zeroes
out of the calc
to a frequency that can be put into an FM or AM transmitter. The logic
is using tri-state
buffers to turn on or off the transmit and receive sections.

Jason.Moore
Jason@compassh.org