Re: TI-H: 92 battery pack expander

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: 92 battery pack expander

Try to find the zinc-oxygen battery somewhere, they have it in really small cut
out shapes, but it is very powerful. Just stick it on the bottom of your calc, it
weighs hardly anything and is very easy to connect to your calc.You can cut it out
in the shape of your calc, cut out the battery pack in so that you can still
replace those and voila ... there you go. I think it was just as strong as ZiCa
battery's concerning the watts/hour/volume and they kicked everyones ass in
watts/hour/mass

It won't be cheap but it will be da bomb.

Michiel Trimpe

P.S. for optimum results it will have to "breathe" though, but maybe U could lift
your calc up just a tad.

--
.   .   .   .   .   To bee or not to bee, that's the buzz
.

Follow-Ups: References: