Re: TI-H: 92 battery pack expander

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: 92 battery pack expander

>From: tsaimelv@pilot.msu.edu (Mel Tsai)
>It's VERY unlikely that it would supply 80 amps, even for less than 1
>second.  Their short circuit current is probably on the order of 6 or
>7 amps for < 0.5 seconds.

On reflection, probably they wouldn't even come close to that, it
would take at least a few seconds to discharge them, and 4 AA's
are only good for a couple of Ah to begin with.

>Duracell has datasheets on most of their popular batteries, it's just
>tough to find them on their website.  Seek and ye shall find :).

Maybe they have put them up since I was there, last time I checked
their website was darn near useless, more an exersize in web design
than a useful site.