Re: TI-H: Protel 98 definitions

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Protel 98 definitions

>From: Richard Piotter <richfile@prairie.lakes.com>
>Where can I get this program,

http://www.protel.com

>and how badly will it put me into debt

Depends on what parts you buy, the whole thing runs
about 4000 bux.  If you download it they will send
you a price list and sales contact info, along with
a CD of the program.  If you don't want to download
it, just fill out the forms and use the CD they send
you.

For extended testing purposes, there is a crack that
eliminates the 30 day timeout on it, but don't run
the program while your signed onto the internet, it
connects to their servers to download TOD info, and
possably to tell them who is evaluating/hacking their
software (I haven't traced the data it sends so I don't
know if they are being that sneaky, but it does connect
to their website, so they probably know who is using it).