Re: TI-H: What is the port/slot on the right side of the 92 used for?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

At 06:24 PM 8/19/98 EDT, you wrote:
>From: JNoonan123@aol.com
>To: calc-ti@lists.ppp.ti.com
>Subject: What is the port/slot on the right side of the 92 used for?
>Date: Wed, 19 Aug 1998 17:44:07 EDT
>
>i just wanted to know what the port (not link port) used for.  I've never
seen
>anything that uses it and want to know why it is there and if there is
>anything useful i can do with it?  Please reply

I think it might be the port for an external LCD screen for an overhead
projector.  School has two of them, one with a modified 86 (the case has a
wide slot on the back) and one with a 92, but I dont remember if it linked
to the port you describe on the 92