Re: TI-H: ideas

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: ideas

>Is there ANYTHING on the internet like TICalc.org for HP's?  Is there a
>hardware mailing list?  (we should get some spies to get ideas for us...)
>
>is anyone interested in the lightflasher for the 86?  i wonder if that would
>be worth porting...

The owner of the lightflash gave me full commented source...  36 pages of it.

>what every happened to grant's shortwave thing..  last i remember he was
>having it checked out by the FAA...

Not the faa.  THe FCC.  :)  And no, they don't deal with kids.  :\

And remember, its only illegal if you get caught.  :)

But my design would have messed with PCS phones, and the FCC would consider
that as an intent to disturb lisensed transmission or something like that.
:(

>about the memory expansion (dual chip switcher thingie)  for the 92 there is
>something that can actually double the amount you can address at the same
>time! it involves a ROM patch...

We could add scsi easily.  AMD and NCR make chips that would interface
right to the 68000.