Re: TI-H: Hardware Project

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Hardware Project

>using the TI-8x calcs as a terminal with an old crappy PC as the
>server\host\other technical word goes here)

The PC Anaywhere program should let you view the command prompt over a
serial link...  I think there is also a DOS command line that will do all
I/O over the serial port.

Doing it through a Linux box would be better...  I've helped someone who
has gone as far as to make a special program that will log on to a linux
box over the serial link and controll the computer...

It could be done over the parallel port but that would take more time...

Grant