TI-H: BEAM Robotics list

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI-H: BEAM Robotics list

I don't remember the address right off hand, but you can go to
http://www.solarbotics.com and click around in the links and you should find
the page with the list info.

I'm personaly planning some realy good bots, and I'd like a computer style
interface later on, and a TI calc might make a good device for interfacing it!
(Well it's an on topic discussion on TI and robotics now! :)

Anyway, imagine a bot carrying a TI and a CBL to record data! (that would be a
good laugh! :)