Re: TI-H: Remote Control Car

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Remote Control Car

You didn't get the principle. THe dozer only has two lines, one controlling the
left and one controlling the right:
       /-\     /-\
       |-|  ^  |-|
       |-| | | |-|
 Left  |-|-| |-|-|  Right
       |-| \_/ |-|

If only the left moves, the right doesn't move (duhhh) so the left
moves "around" the right and it thus turns, requiring much less space to perform
any turn. And TAZBandit was right, that was the kind of car I was talking about (no
experience with other cars since they <nicely>suck</nicely>).

--
.   .   .   .   .   To bee or not to bee, that's the buzz
.

Follow-Ups: References: