TI-H: GRANT O: |: O: |: you reply too much

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI-H: GRANT O: |: O: |: you reply too much

Is there a reason you post these annoying AVR code to the list all the time.
The proper place for it is TIcalc.org and your OWN web page. The list is for
discusion, not software transfer.

And If you have nothing to say, why do you still say nothing? (:

Realy, I've gotten over 50 posts from you in the past two days. You buried my
BEAM robotics list e-mails with Grant, Grant, Grant! I'd find 5 Grant's and
then a BEAM message, then 9 more grants and another pair of beam.

What did I learn from your messages???

That Monica will take it blow by blow! (:

I realy don't even remember any of the off topic things you said, except Z80 a
few times. Remember, the processors are only based on the Z80 instruction set,
so maybe you should be saying TOSHIBA T6A43.

Don't reply to every stupid message. if you can ghelp (which you did do), then
PLEASE help those people, but don't make a comment on every single God damn
message you get!!! I would think you wouldn't have the time for replies since
you are on every stupid list on the planet!!!!

I'm expecting a comment right here if I know you, but you might do something diferent.

If you have something useful to say, then please, do say it. If you are just
responding to nothing, then make the respones just that, nothing.

Also, about the AVR code, I realize it applies to the hardware stuff, but
still, things like that belong on a web page or ticalc. To tell you the truth,
I realy don't think AVR code, belongs on the list. YOu don't do it that often,
and I don't mind it (hey I realy shouldn't complain, cause I sent those
graphics routines). still though, think before you send (think before you even
reply. If you simply have a comment on a subject, reply to the person who sent
the message. NOT the list. I don't appreciate having to hit the delete key 50
times and read 15 useful e-mails!!!
--

Richard Piotter
richfile@prairie.lakes.com

The Richfiles TI Hardware and BASIC web page:
http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Lakes/5081/Richfiles.html