Re: TI-H: Remote Control Car

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Remote Control Car

I'm not 100% sure, but if you would would have a single channel, and just find out
which frequencies to pipe through it, it should work with just about any RC car.
Just an idea.
I've done it for the computer, and it worked but I basically abused a radio chip
connected to the LPT port so that doesn't really count.

--
.   .   .   .   .   To bee or not to bee, that's the buzz
.