Re: TI-H: Possible fast computer problem???

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Possible fast computer problem???

Someone just wanted the chance to brag... Are you sure that you don't
want to wait a month for the 450's? :)
As to your question, it seems like problems with the parallel cable
happen at random...  People have problems with real fast computers, not
so fast computers, and real slow ones too... The best way to see is to
test it out.   I wonder, though...  If somenoe said that your link
wouldn't work, would you scrap the new computer? :)

- noah zoschke (nzoschke@juno.com)

On Sat, 15 Aug 1998 10:08:07 -0500 Steencer <steencer@earthlink.net>
writes:

>I'm going to be getting a new computer on Tuesday.  I'm having it
>custom
>built to my specifications.  It has 400mhz,  and the rest is top of
>the
>line too (no dvd though).  Will I have a problem with the speed and
>the
>parrall link cable?
>
>--
>
>	-Tucker & Connor Schonekas (steencer@earthlink.net)

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]