Re: TI-H: Serial Link Proplem

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Serial Link Proplem

No, he made a serial link, a 25 pin serial link. There is also a 25
pin parallel link. I made a 9 pin serial link, and I used diodes and
resistors. All links have to have diodes and resistors. The problem
is probably not the link, it is probably the 3.5 mm to 2.5 mm
convertor. Try this test: Only insert the 3.5 mm to 2.5 mm
convertor to the calculator. (Don't have it hooked up to the rest of
the link.) Your calculator should still freeze up. (Mine did.) I don't
think there's much you can do. If your hold anyutton on the
calculator down for 2 or 3 seconds, it should still work. (example:
hold down the 2ND button for about 2 or 3 seconds. The 2ND
button will still work, it just takes a little longer to initialize. [I have
no idea why.]) Also, if you get into an ASM program of some sort,
it won't be slowed down at all. There, I hope that helped a little. :)

From,
Matt Jonker
shjonker@wcic.cioe.com