Re: TI-H: Expander to Computer program

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Expander to Computer program

I shoulda mentioned that too.  A few of us didn't get cheap links working
so we bought regular links.  I have a serial link that works fine to my
ti-82...but not from the ti-82 or at all with a 92.  Go figure.
~Larry C
Larry1492@juno.com
On Fri, 7 Aug 1998 16:31:26 -0500 "Jeff Rapp" <jrapp@geocities.com>
writes:

>Could you possibly do a Expander to Computer version for the
>Graph-Link
>cable?  I couldn't get my paralell link to work on my 85 (but it
>worked fine
>on an 83.  Probabaly the computer...) so I broke down and bought one
>from
>Staples.
>
>Jeff Rapp
>jrapp@geocities.com

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]