Re: TI-H: Zunix?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Zunix?

Okay, I can see a few things to kill off right now... multiuser should die
ASAP... no need for it.  Next, no emulation.  Ever heard of loadlin?  use a
similar concept as an ASM prog... head to the expander, load up some code,
and run it.  no way to exit other than a shutdown command.  Main issue...
INPUT!!!
Btw, we have networking as it is... but I see no reason to have someone
login to a system that is this small.  Not even ELKS was meant to fit into
this space

Argue later, I'm just adding fuel to this upcoming flame fest :)

CK