Re: TI-H: Zunix?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Zunix?

On Sat, 08 Aug 1998 18:42:43 PDT "Matt Cooper"
<mnemonicdevice@hotmail.com> writes:

>At least I didn't come on here asking ya'll to port DOS to the TI-85.

Well, dos on the 85 has already been done, and so has windows.  Unix
would probably be possiable if someone was willing to do it.  I'm not
sure however if there's enough memory and still don't understand why you
would want it.  I couldn't do it myself.  I'm just getting into the
hardware now, and am not going to do any program writing until HAL IC
comes out for the 86.  But perhaps someone would be able to.

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]

Follow-Ups: References: