Re: TI-H: TI Mods/Calcs

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: TI Mods/Calcs

>From: Firepower5@aol.com
>1.Does anyone have the list of TI modifications???  If so, please post
it.

You just missed it, it was posted about two days ago.  We should put
it on a web site, like ticalc.org.

>3.Also, in anyone's opinon, what would be the best modifications to
>get?  I am planning on getting EL-backlights for one or two of my
>calculators.

I sell EL's, thats one of the coolest mods I've seen so far :)
Spin ports or the equivalent are cool, nice for attacihing stuff without
having to use a link port cable, or abuse your link port with a
non-standard jack.

>4.Who here does modifications???

I have been, check my web page for pricing.