RE: TI-H: Parallel Link Problem. AND TI-LCD interface

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: TI-H: Parallel Link Problem. AND TI-LCD interface

Thanks!

>It seems like a great idea, a lot of my professors use overhead
>projectors and cut some of the lights and I rally cannot see the
>calc screen on my ti-92.

About this problem, someone did figure out how to get the 92 LCD
off the board enough to give clearance for an EL panel.  Dunno
if you can install on on it though, depends on if you can get
the reflector off the back off the LCD, and if there is room inside
the 92 case for the inverter.

You could also do a TI-Glow (external LED lighting), or install
use EL strips for an EL-Glow (still requires an inverter).

DK