Re: TI-H: Expander to Computer program

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Expander to Computer program

>From: larry1492@juno.com (Larry G Currie)
>I'm interested but I haven't been reading many list posts lately.  I'm
>not quite sure what this is but if it's a new piece of hardware I'm
>interested.

It is (or rather will be) a Windows 95/98/NT program to download
programs to (and otherwise control) the EII and other devices that
use the EII's interface.

Current project spec includes support for the $4 serial link and
parallel link.  Until I figure out how to control the parallel port
using the Win32 API, parallel will be limited to 95/98, or NT
with the selected port undefined (Last I knew, NT only protects
resources it knows about from direct access.  If nothing is defined
at a location, NT ignores direct access there.  If there happens
to be a parallel port there, you have direct access to it).

Now if I could just get someone to tell me how much the parts for
an EII are, and where I can obtain them, I'll build myself one so
I can get started.

I'll also need a copy of the EII comm spec (if it exists) or at
the very least the (Commented!) EII driver source.

DK