Re: TI-H: PCB

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: PCB

Just trust me, the markers smudge when you try to layer over them, and they
just are not worth even considering to me, and I DO heat my etchant! I also
agitate it. It's not like I've just started PCB etching. I've been doing this
since 1991! I've made EXCELENT boards, and the best were with dry transfer,
second were with toner transfer sheets, paint came in next, Fingernail polish
came next, and then there was this massive gap of quality, and then, in very
last place, comes the markers. THEY SUCK!!!

My recomendation, is spend $2-3 for some dry transfers from Rat Shack. they
work wonders! a small bottle of acrylic black paint and a fine tipped paint
brushis also usefull, and remember, that paint is great to touch up or to
cover a wide area (such as the ground or screw holes) I have used my x-acto
knife to apply paint and can get lines as thin as 1 or 2 pixels on an average
Monitor. Try that with your markers!!!
--

Richard Piotter
richfile@prairie.lakes.com

The Richfiles TI Hardware and BASIC web page:
http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Lakes/5081/Richfiles.html

Follow-Ups: References: