Re: TI-H: Parallel Link Problem.

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Parallel Link Problem.

Did you understand the question?  Here would be the new schematic for the
parallel link.

1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12    13  ..............  22
    |   |                           tip      |       |
ground
                                    middle
=||==  is diode
  /=\  is transistor
e    c

Will this work for low power laptops, etc.?