Re: TI-H: BRIAN + GRANT read

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: BRIAN + GRANT read

Naw...  I try to hide it as much as possible...  I'm realy not all that
happy sometimes and I just sometimes get blown over the edge...  :)

Well, I have one thing to say, I've made the ESF driver go as far as say
that the EII is there, but none of the data things are there...  I think
the driver will have to be controlled by an interrupt...  Well, there could
be a 1 way dip switch that selected TI mode, or ESF mode.  If the switch
was off, then the EII would just disable interrupts with cli and jump to a
TI routine...  :)

I've got the code ready on the AVR to convert the ESF data locations into
atmel locations...but I need the file to make my self clear...  Rich:
please tell me the name...

I got done reading to chapter 12 in Tale of two cities!  Now I get to make
some not4es for the test tomorow...  Basically I'll have some free time and
the ESF I mean EII  :)  could work by friday...

btw, I need a response on those national PLLs...  I've never done any work
with those chips...

Thanks!
Grant