Re: TI-H: Radio Link

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Radio Link

>Paperport 4 (insert strong word here)! I only have the crappy beta version,
Where'd ya get it?

Well, CEDCO (the place I work) bought a $100 HP ScanJet 4s last July.  I am
basically in charge of all tech stuff when I am there.  When it didn't work,
My dad (and boss) tried it on his computer to no avail.  So, he gave it to
me.  When I installed PaperPort 3.0, it didn't work.  I called HP, and they
told me my PII233 MMX 64MBram computer wouldn't work with the software, and
told me I needed to upgrade to PaperPort 4.0  So, I called them and asked
how much it would cost, and they sent it to me free!!  Just tell them you
have an advanced computer and a 4s=free software!!!!!  BTW, they have a $15
tech-support fee, which they told me I wouldn't have to pay, but it ended up
on my credit card, and they said to call back tomorrow to get my money back
:(