Re: TI-H: Hey everyone!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Hey everyone!

yes.  I have an account on a netbsd machine.  I also operate 2 RedHat 5
workstations, 1 NetBSD, 1MacBSD, and one RedHat 4...  I know my unix
machines...

>A netbsd account? heh. Netbsd is an OS.

it was the homesexuality one...real sick...

I was jokeing about the because ti flooded thing...just like you were a
while back ambout something else...