Re: TI-H: gr4nt 0wnS m3

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: gr4nt 0wnS m3

And what's wrong with some occasional humor on a list. We need something to
keep from getting bored. I also don't see anything mocking or insulting. It's
just a short poem or something. Nothing big. Atleast I don't see it that way.
I hope Grant doesn't either. It seemed like something written just to have a
little fun. If Grant is in some way offended, then OK, maybe it doesn't need
to be there, but It was kinda interesting, especialy after my very boring day! (:

--

Richard Piotter
richfile@prairie.lakes.com

The Richfiles TI Hardware and BASIC web page:
http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Lakes/5081/Richfiles.html