Re: TI-H: NM29A040/080 PDF: GOT IT!!!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: NM29A040/080 PDF: GOT IT!!!

> send me the pdf if its under 1MB...

It's only about 200-300K, so I'll send it. It includes the 1024 and 512K
versions in one document I believe.

Also, I have the LM75 and Atmel PDF (the memory chip in the EII). I assume you
have the Atmel PDF, but if you want the LM75 (Temp sensor chip) PDF, I'll send
it too. It's under 200K.

I'd like to see the Temp sensor drivers converted to all the TI-8x series.

What about Keith Burzinskie's ??? light flasher. I'd like to have drivers for
it too. Realy all i care for is a program that has virtual switches that go
onto an on, off, and pulse mode, to act as a controler. The actual light
flasher software would be useful as well though. Whatever you have time for
(If you have any left! :)

Richard Piotter
richfile@prairie.lakes.com

The Richfiles TI Hardware and BASIC web page:
http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Lakes/5081/Richfiles.html