Re: TI-H: Grant: .

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Grant: .

>So you have lost all your schematics, or not?
>If so, what a coincidence..

nope...all my projects are on it, and like I said it doesn't have a disk
drive, or any way of transfering files except by serial.  I'm hopeing I
have a communication program on it.  If I don't, oh well.  I can duplicate
any of them within an hour...

>> I said a while back I didn't have my laptop for a week...it was in the
>> shop.  But there was too much wrong with it to fix...
>
>I thought you said:
>"Too bad all of those projects are on my Versa V/50 laptop...  I'll see if
>I can't get them."

exactly.  If I can't get them, I'll tell you.  "I'll see if I can't get
them" means "I will see if I can not get them" which means I will try to
see if I have a way to transfer them through the cable.  If I can't, I've
seen that I can't, and will just retype them...  Its no big deal and theres
no reason that you need to get all mad about it...  It will only take me
about 2 hours to type up everything on the thing...but 2 hours will take
about 5 days...